Do Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Lubbock?
There's a popular perception that placing signage from a home security company by your front door is the only thing required to prevent criminal activity. In essence, a burglar is supposed to view "Protected By ADT'' and go on past. With this in mind, could you only implement a home security sign in Lubbock and not worry about an actual home security system? Frankly, some think that a home security system isn’t necessary, just get a home security sign in Lubbock. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Lubbock instead of the actual security system.
While there is legitimate value in showing off signage from respected residential security experts like ADT®, it won’t be sufficient to dissuade career criminals. You’ll be in a much better position backing them up with some actual security devices. You will likely agree it’s a safer alternative than running the risk that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Lubbock.
Reinforce Your Lubbock Home Security Signs With Integrated Security Components
Even though home security signs might deter intrusion at times, you shouldn’t rely on them as your only form of protection. Instead, think about using some, if not all of the ensuing components:
● Video cameras: Let's face it, intruders never wish to be captured by surveillance as it could be submitted in a criminal case. You should install an outdoor camera system that oversees main areas of entry such as front door, back door, garage, and windows.
● Window and door sensors: Most invaders will enter via obvious entry points like windows and doors, so you need to have them safeguarded by detection equipment like motion and glass break sensors. When an alarm trips, your system will warn you and your 24.7 monitoring professionals.
● Motion-detection lighting: Even though it’s true that many break-ins happen during the day when individuals are working, you also need to safeguard against thieves who prefer the cover of darkness. Lights with motion-detection capability installed next to your entry points will immediately highlight questionable activity and turn away potential invaders.
● Smart locking systems and video doorbells: Smart locking systems will inform you whenever anyone tries to unlock your entry. A video doorbell takes it one step further by providing a visual perspective. These popular tools both can be accessed by your smartphone security application.
● Smart lighting: A worthwhile home automation tool, smart light bulbs can be put on a daily plan or activated directly from your phone. These innovative gadgets are intended to make it seem like you are home and successfully discourage thieves.
Start Planning Your Integrated Home Defense Plan
Why would you gamble that dummy home security signs will deter intrusion in Lubbock when you can have a comprehensive home security system? Call (806) 302-1344 or submit the contact form to consult with one of our specialists. You are able to pick from various solutions at reasonably priced rates or you may configure your system any way you like.