A Monitored Lubbock Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Infiltration Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are all problems that may lead to significant water damage within your home. Unfortunately, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you notice much too late. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can create major concerns if left unattended.
But, when you incorporate a Lubbock monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or pooling water before it becomes a catastrophe. The wireless detector warns you to the first signs of water with a high-decibel siren and a message to your smartphone. Your ADT team will also inform you when the flood detector is activated.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Lubbock?
Nobody wants to descend your staircase to see that your basement is now the local swimming pool. Fortunately, a Lubbock flood detector is designed to recognize water problems before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s what you should know:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The state-of-the-art alarm discerns flowing water instead of humidity -- so it's safe to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Reliable sensors have wireless functionality and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Water problems like burst pipes seem to always happen when you're not at home. If your Lubbock flood detector senses unwanted water, it will send an emergency alert to your cell.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: On top of high-volume alerts and phone notifications, your flood detector will notify your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring experts will quickly contact you and help you take action.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Lubbock Flood Detector More Responsive
Response times are critical when it comes to water leaks. When utilizing the ADT mobile application, you can access home automation systems and make life easier when help comes to your location. Activating your smart home systems is helpful when you’re in the house, but essential when you’re miles away. With a monitored Lubbock flood detector you are able to:
- Get a notification on your mobile device when flowing water is detected.
- Open doors from wherever you are and turn off alarm systems for emergency response teams.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Check HD feeds from your camera system to determine how water entered and get an idea of the damage.
- Maintain connection with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all part of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll guide you to the right options to match your property needs. Simply dial (806) 302-1344 today or send in the online form for your free quote.