Have you ever had a box disappear from your porch steps in Lubbock? One technique to dissuade this from happening is by utilizing a video doorbell. These multi-purpose components have become a vital aspect of home security for various reasons. They not only offer a perspective of the area in front of your door, they give you the chance to speak with whoever is there and offer quick access through your mobile security app. How would you like to examine live video directly from your mobile phone or [obtain an instantaneous update when an individual walks up?
Explore how a video doorbell works and see what it can do for you.
Will Your Video Doorbell Need To Be Hardwired?
Video doorbells in Lubbock can be incorporated in different ways. In a range of cases, you will hardwire it to your existing doorbell. Your other option is to use a fully wireless, battery-operated version. Hooking it up is generally straightforward and these components are suitable with virtually any type of residence. However, if you don’t want to deal with drills, screws, wiring, and mounting hardware, getting your video doorbell set up as an element of your security package is the best path to take. Actually, when you go with a pro installation, your component will be secured accurately and assimilated perfectly into your whole-home security system.
How Will A Video Doorbell Serve Me?
Considering all the potential places of entry into your residence, you may find it astounding that the one utilized most commonly by burglars is the front door. This is one of the reasons why video doorbells in Lubbock have increased in demand. And if you include the truth that residential deliveries have risen exponentially, it creates an even bigger need to keep an eye on your primary entry. Here are some of the nice advantages of these worthwhile devices:
- Wide-angle viewing: You will discern more than simply a tiny space in front of your entrance as ADT video doorbells offer 180° wide-angle functionality and head-to-toe views so you can detect those packages on the ground.
- Picture-perfect visuals: Why have a camera if the footage is difficult to make out? ADT video doorbells provide crystal-clear, high-def streams. These doorbells will also tell the difference between people, animals, packages, and vehicles.
- Remote access: One of the leading benefits is accessibility as you have the ability to see recorded and live video directly from your cell phone.
- Immediate updates: Why wonder if your package was dropped off? Integrated video doorbells will alert you if action is observed on your porch.
- 2-way audio: Not only will you get a visual of visitors, you may talk to them. Determine why someone is at your house without even going to the door. If you have to let them come inside, you are able to use the ADT Control app to turn off your alarm and unlock your doors.
- Clear views at all hours: Your video doorbell is still active during the overnight period through the use of infrared night vision. Enjoy distinct images in spite of the time of day.
- Excels under weather extremes: Capable of withstanding rain and snow, ADT video doorbells even perform admirably in extreme temperatures, from -4° to 122° Fahrenheit.
- Works with your smart speakers: You can have your doorbell sound through your smart speaker, or use the speaker for the bi-directional audio feature.
Get A Video Doorbell in Lubbock With Your Home Security Package
Discover the latest in Lubbock home security systems by consulting with the professionals at Secure24 Alarm Systems. Our video doorbells offer safety and access like you wouldn’t believe. Call (806) 302-1344 to start customizing your full-featured package.